Navy Federal Credit Union® Auto Loan

Navy Federal Credit Union® Auto Loan

5.0

Apr 17, 2019
The best-Walk out with check! On 3rd car

I've found Navy Federal to be the best for any kind of banking. Each loan is decided on a case-by-case basis locally. They take common sense into consideration. You aren't just a score and debt ratio. Funding is almost immediate. The loan specialist would take the paperwork into a back room to negotiate with their local underwriting team, then come back out. I felt like Let's make a Deal with Howie "going to the banker" I'm on my 3rd auto loan with them. I have a great interest rate. I was able to put 0 down....amazingly enough, my brand new car hasn't depreciated so much to make me upside down after 2 years. The rates and payments are THAT low! I DO find that online and phone service is much better than my local branch though. They're always too busy to help anyone in person.

Aug 28, 2018
Best Car Loan Ever

First car loan through them. Great rates

Aug 11, 2016
Auto Loan

Applied for a pre-approval for $36,000 didn't expect the entire amount but was instantly approved. Equifax score was at 681. Thanks NFCU

Aug 06, 2016
Great experience and customer service.

With no previous experience with NFCC, I walked in, became a member, refinanced my 2014 Honda Ridgeline at 4.49%, and was on my way home with my check in less than 1 hour. Everyone was friendly and professional. Thanks Taylor for the great experience.

Dec 19, 2015
Super Easy and Fast

I recently refinanced my auto with NFCU and I'm so glad I did. It was super-fast and easy. I applied at 9am and had my check at 1 pm. I couldn't be happier. NFCU also dropped my interest rate to 6.99% down from 17.99% I had with Santandar. My payment is 10 dollars more a month but I was able to take 2 years off the life of the loan. I would recommend them to anyone! My Credit scores are TU: 651 EQ: 622 Ex: 655

Nov 12, 2015
Great rates, even as a "second chance"

I took hits to my credit from closing unwanted accounts and inadvertent delinquancies while TDY (removed from report, but score did not rebound for a long time). Needless to say, when I later needed a car, this caused a lot of stress--the only lenders who would look at me, it seemed, were the unscrupulous "E-1 And Up!" dealers outside of the bases in our town. Enter Navy FCU, with a loan for each of the three cars I have had since. Each loan, my rates have gotten better, even after I've completely spaced a payment, changed jobs (and lost some income). Friendly loan agents, great customer service, and even a little forgiveness for those of us who can be a bit spacey :) I love Navy FCU and appreciate them making sure I could get where I needed to go without a 15%+ interest loan from some lesser agency. Applicaitons can be done fully online, which was always convenient, and I have always had my answer within one day and been able to pick up the loan check at the bank that day or the next day (depending on when the approval comes through).

Jun 07, 2015
Awesome!

They approved me for $23k when USAA denied me.