Mercedes-Benz Financial

Excellent lease

The best

Apr 13, 2017
Worst Expierence

I had a lease using MB finance. Now, two and half years later, and "auto loan write off" appears on my credit in the amount of $2,000. When i brought the lease vehicle back in to Mercedes, to my understanding everything was complete and i was free to walk away. NOW im fighting to get this removed from my credit because of their mistake.

May 24, 2016
wont remove a single 30 day late payment

I always considered myself as a Mercedes Benz family member, after years of buying Mercedes and always paying my car on time, my most recent payment was late due to unforeseen circumstances. MBFS will not remove the late payment , as a customer I am expected to pay my account on time, as a family member mistakes happen. Mercedes acting in this way only causes me to rethink my relationship with them as a creditor and I can guarantee with a sour taste in my mouth from the credit department I will most likely never drive a Mercedes again. It amazes me that as hard as they try to put vehicles on the road, they are so easy to kiss loyal family members goodbye. I am counting the days till the end of the contract and will now take my business to a competitors.

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVER

Incase your not sure if something is in affect you must double check because it has never failed me after four years through autopay .

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVER

In case you you are not sure , follow up and not assume that something is done like I did and your payments will be on time every time OK . So stop whinning because it is your own fault for not double checking .BTW Audi's are cheap versions of a Volswagen .

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVER

Well all I have to say to you people who thought you had autopay all set up should've called the next day to verify that it was done becaus that is what I did and in four years it has never missed a payment .So incase your unsure always check instead of assuming like the idiots you are . Also stop whinning because it is your own fault and not theirs and now your bitter and so i say boo-hoo to you fools .

Jul 05, 2014
No problems with Mercedes-Benz Financia

I purchased my car in 2010 after hitting a dear with my previous E320. I purchased a 2007 E350 used but in great condition. In 2011 my sister, my uncle and one of my employees died all within 30 days. I had to take care of the financial arrangements for both my sister and employee, so I was not able to make the payment for December, 2011 and January 2012. I called MBF and they assisted me by putting the 2 payments at the end of the loan to which I am still very greatful. Both are resting in peace for the assistance given me in allowing me to make the proper arrangements and to defer these 2 payments. I love my car and I have driven it across the US and back. I can not say enough of how greatful I am for the Mercedes-Benz Financial.

Jul 02, 2014
Terrible service, avoid at all costs

Purchased a CPO MB with financing through MBFS in order to get a credit towards initial payments. As such, payments fell behind as we though the initial ones were covered by credit. So whenever my wife would pay our bill they would accept payment but not tell her we owed an extra payment. By the time they eventually called to inform me of this they had racked up about 15% of our bill in late charges, and marked it against my credit. When I asked why they hadn't informed my wife it was overdue they stated she wasn't on the account, so they couldn't. They could take her money, but not discuss bills being overdue. Ridiculous. I for one will never finance through them again, and I recommend everyone else on here avoids them too.

Apr 04, 2013
unethical organization

I am extremely disappointed in the service I received when making a payment for my lease return. Based on this service, The bill I received gave me the option of sending in a check or calling to pay by credit card. On 3/25, I called the phone number listed on your bill to make a payment. The employee who answered my call told me I could pay by credit card and took the card number from me. He did not inform me the transaction would be processed as a cash advance when I gave him my credit card number. I noticed 2 days later that I was charged a "Cash advance" on my credit card. I called your department on 3/28 to complain about the cash advance since it was never disclosed to me and was deceiving. I am extremely disappointed with your financial department for many reasons: First, knowing whether you're charging your credit card as cash advance is extremely important-it should be disclosed on your bill and when the agent first begins to take the credit card information. Otherwise, it's deceiving and unfair business practice. Second, this deceiving business practice should not be part of the business culture at Mercedes. I'm surprised that the company would stoop so low.

Dec 14, 2010

Good service and I got a great 0.9% rate on a lease return! They put valuable inserts in the online statements and mailers -- I appreciate those.