Capital One® Auto Finance

Capital One® Auto Finance

3.5

Sep 17, 2021
Terrible conflict resolution

Worst customer service! I've been waiting for 4 months now to get my title and I'm still waiting. Each time I call its a different girl from the Philippines that speaks English well enough for conversation but nowhere near good enough for business. They have given me incorrect information that ended up adding a month to the wait time. They then proceeded to "lose" my uploaded documents but failed to notify me. I only find out about problems with the process when I call them to find out what's taking so long. The wait times are regularly around an hour and then 3 out of 5 times you will be disconnected; some times while you are still waiting for somebody to answer. Everything, documents and decisions, go through the mysterious "back office" which you cannot ever interact with. So the people you actually speak with are only a repeater relaying information to people that might get around to helping in a few days. Refinancing through this company was a terrible decision.

Jun 22, 2020
If I could negative stars I would do It

Was given preapproval immediately for $35000 then they took it back- then I submitted all my documentation. Was told everything was great. Just call when I get there! So I go. Then I'm told- well you're $50 short?!? Uh how? Well we can't count your husband's income but we can't his truck payment and other stuff against you?!? Uh... and they won't reason with you either? 1 hour later they're still being stupid about this. I can go back and redo this entire process and add my husband... uh no- just forget- how about I don't need the stupid car! Jerks!

May 07, 2020
Bad Customer Service

Coming from a service industry I understand you try to keep things on track, however, you have the ability to make consessions. I have made every payment on time, have not missed one! Just realized today because of an email alert that I am being charged late fees! It appears that my bi-weekly payments, the second one, posts one day after it should. I got too sorry, make another payment and this will not happen. So helpful. Long story short, I wish I had stayed with Kia! Not a helpful company at all. :(

Mar 18, 2020
Car loan

Capital one suck

Mar 18, 2020

Don't do it they do not wrk with ppl I had them for 3 years fall on hard times n they would help me for one mth

Mar 11, 2020
What are your credit scores at the time?

What are your credit scores when you apply?

Mar 02, 2020
I had a car loan

I lost my job and they wouldn't help me at all. I put it on my bankruptcy, Hate Capital one

Mar 02, 2020
Large unusable credit limit

The company gave me a loan limit equal to my annual income; however, I didn't qualify for any of the cars I wanted within my loan limit using their Navigator app. (???) At the end of the approval period, I was unable to put the funds to use. A real waste of my time!

Feb 22, 2020
Easy

Had a loan with them previously. Will most likely go back to them because of the amazing customer service. The reps I talked to helped me with whatever I needed whenever I called.

Feb 16, 2020
Easy and quick.

Easy and simple to get going. Get pre approved. Shop get approved and drive off. Higher than normal apr but you can refinance later to get better rate once you get your score up.