BMW Financial Services Reviews

BMW Financial Services Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Auto Loan Rates

View your top Auto Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Sep 03, 2019
BMW Financial Services Nightmare..
MarilynJR1 Borrower

BMW engineers some of the greatest cars in the world, but pales in terms of customer relationships.

I had a nightmare with BMW Financial Services.  I leased my third vehicle from them, through the same dealership, and for 3 months they were sending my bills to pay to an unknown physical address and all of my contact information (email and phone numbers) were wrong.

So, I get a call from the Dealership's service manager that my car is being repossessed and that I need to contact BMW Financial Services.  This was the first I had heard of it.  SO I immediately contacted BMW and paid the outstanding bills.

However, in the meantime, BMW Financial Services had reported my late payments to all three credit bureaus.  This completely tanked my stellar credit rating to boot!

When I confronted BMW Financial Services, they were not sure where my contact information came from, but they corrected it for me.  However, the damage was done.

I have been a BMW Fan for 20+ years, but this has caused me to avoid BMW for myself, my kids, and many friends.  What a disaster and they refuse to acknowledge their problem for having completely wrong contact data in one of my, at that time, three BMW cars.  The other two profiles had the correct information, but I guess they dont look that hard to find me.

Its been three years, but I am still MIFFED and Angry for this stain on my record due to their data errors.

NEVER AGAIN...

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?