BMW Financial Services

Reviews: BMW Financial Services

BMW Financial Services

3.4

Sep 03, 2019
BMW Financial Services Nightmare..

BMW engineers some of the greatest cars in the world, but pales in terms of customer relationships. I had a nightmare with BMW Financial Services. I leased my third vehicle from them, through the same dealership, and for 3 months they were sending my bills to pay to an unknown physical address and all of my contact information (email and phone numbers) were wrong. So, I get a call from the Dealership's service manager that my car is being repossessed and that I need to contact BMW Financial Services. This was the first I had heard of it. SO I immediately contacted BMW and paid the outstanding bills. However, in the meantime, BMW Financial Services had reported my late payments to all three credit bureaus. This completely tanked my stellar credit rating to boot! When I confronted BMW Financial Services, they were not sure where my contact information came from, but they corrected it for me. However, the damage was done. I have been a BMW Fan for 20+ years, but this has caused me to avoid BMW for myself, my kids, and many friends. What a disaster and they refuse to acknowledge their problem for having completely wrong contact data in one of my, at that time, three BMW cars. The other two profiles had the correct information, but I guess they dont look that hard to find me. Its been three years, but I am still MIFFED and Angry for this stain on my record due to their data errors. NEVER AGAIN...

Jul 10, 2019
Absolute nightmare!

The call center reps are rats. They are nasty people with horrible attitudes, from the reps up to the supervisors! Horrible service. I will never do business with them again.

Jan 22, 2019
Lease of a BMW

No one reads a lease....too many pages and too much legalese....but BMW Financial leases are UGLY UGLY UGLY.....deceitful when combined with lying sales people at BMW dealership. Buried in the lease is a provision that customer PAYS the personal property tax even though salespeole at dealership smile and LIE through their teeth. Also, salespeople say......."end of lease bring in keys and walk away - could not be simpler". NOT TRUE - first they tried to collect for NEW set of tires even though vehicle had less than permitted mileage !!!! They Financial "tacked on" a re-stocking fee of $350 to put vehicleback in inventory....and yes, burried in the lease was a provision for this deceitful, lying fee. NEVER TRUST BMW and FINANCIAL is even worse. RUN the other WAY !!!!! tires even though it was a 30,000 mile lease and vehicle had less than permitted mileage !!!

Nov 27, 2018
run from this company

Go to another company

Oct 17, 2018
Worst on the planet!

Run, run, run away from BMW financial services! I just leased another vehicle from them and am so sorry I did. Just type in BMW Financial Services Complaints in your search engine. You will be astounded by the fact that 99% of the reviews are one star. If you read any of the reviews, you will find most say they would give negative stars if they could. Run, repeat, run!

Sep 25, 2018
Competitive rate, horrible website.

BMW offers competitive rates, and the process through the dealership went smoothly for financing. However, I have received THE WORST customer service from their reps. Their website is horrible and dated, causing a secure access code every login, because they don't have an app..IT'S 2018!! Watch out, because if you had a loan with them years ago, your defunct payment account info is retained in their website, and even if you add a new payment method, it will default to the old info. I will be refinancing ASAP!!

Aug 16, 2018

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BMW FINANCIAL SERVICES: Misleading reps unprofessional with lack of knowledge ruined my credit by reporting me for late payment due to wrong information given by an agent to me. I'm returning my car back to them, I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

Jul 27, 2018
Stay away

Dont ever do business with bmw financial. They will ruin your life even when they sell you a lemon.

Jan 26, 2018
CPO auto purchase loan

Do not do business with BMW Financial. Still trying to get them to release the lien from a sale done 10 days ago with cash; I sent them a cashiers check for the payoff amount. My fault not sending it overnight mail. Took 8 days for them to admit they actually had it and applied to the account. Now two days later, they claim they have to wait for it to " clear". Certified funds don't need to "clear"; they're certified for a reason! In any case "clearing" between banks is done electronically. Waiting 5 days to send the lien release not to the state of AZ, but to a " vendor", who will take two MORE days to send the release to the state. In the meantime, my buyer cannot drive the car because it cannot be registered without a title. It will be almost 30 days by the time I can get an actual title, sign it off and send to him for that purpose. BMW Financial has been absolutely no help whatsoever. They literally do not care if you do business with them ever again. I will not, after two motorcycles and a car loan, all of which were paid ahead after the first two months of the loans.

Jan 06, 2018
Auto-pay works well for us

Great intrest rate, established auto-pay and arranged to always be one month ahead of schedule. I've never had to deal with BMW Finance customer service, because everything has been fine.