USAA® Auto Loan

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Auto Loan Rates

View your top Auto Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Jan 23, 2017
Awesome and Fast
EMTPBASS Borrower

I have financed 6 loans through USAA now and have always received amazing rates and the process is so fast.  I would never use anyone else.  Several times, I even applied on my phone through the app while sitting in the dealership parking lot.  The dealer check was emailed to me within minuted, done deal.

Jan 26, 2017

not with sub-prime credit. you need to be at least at 680 up

Sep 19, 2016
Do not trust USAA on auto loans

They will work to get you approved and take care of getting you the loan as soon as possible, with as little information on the loan as possilbe. In my opinion they don't give you enough information and the process should be explained better. Nobody has the same answer from them and the customer service has really taken a nose dive in the last couple of years. They used to be top notch, now they are average at best. I will never use them for anything again. I could go into further details on the whole thing, but who cares?

I am cancelling all 3 credit cards, car insurance, checking and savings with them after this car loan experience. My customer loyalty over the last 15 years means nothing. That is all.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?