Exeter Finance

Exeter Finance

2.0

Jun 12, 2020
Amazing. Fast. Quick. Process

This company is simply amazing, I have horrible credit and they still approved me within minutes. I went in and picked the car I wanted, paid my down payment and drove off within hours. I don't know what you all expect from a company who Finance bad credit, if you want better do better. Love this company and thanks for allowing me to get the care of my dreams????

Jan 27, 2020
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!

I literally had my vehicle for one week and they suddenly decided they weren't going to finance me because the car wasn't going to be parked in my driveway. They also told me how much of a deductible I had to have on my insurance. They are extremely rude and wouldn't even let me explain my situation. I have never in my life had a finance company just up and change their minds.

Jul 13, 2022
Horrible stay away!!!

HIGH INTEREST THEY HAVE A HIGH DAILY PER DIEM AND THEY WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO REFINANCE YOUR CAR, ENGLISH BARRIER, SANTANDER IS THE WORST!!!

Jul 05, 2022
Disgruntled

two times I was late I paid the late fee and than some. They still charge me after. I don't understand there logic. I hate this company.

Jun 29, 2022
Horrid people

I was given a very large interest rate of 23%. The company I got my car from gives you 3 days to return your car and they'll find something you like. I hated the car so I took advantage of that program and Exeter gave me an even higher interest rate of 27.7%. I needed a vehicle badly so I took it. I went through a rough time and missed a couple payments. I got the money together to get caught up and now they won't even accept any payments on my car. They are still continuing to charge me late fees even though they won't take payment. Smh

Jun 18, 2022
Noope

I called to try to make at least a year worth of payments…. I was told that I could only do three so I did then I end up getting a bill for a month or already paid I tried to have a conversation with high customer service She told me that I never made a payment for one month and I made a payment until September but they will not credit me that August and told me I have to pay August bill even though I already paid it

May 20, 2022
They were good up to this point

This company is very slick. They tried to report to the credit Bureau that I was 60 days late on an account that was no longer in my possession due to the vehicle being traded in 3 months ago. Then still tried to come back and say they were required to report the account after 30 days of no payment which once the vehicle is traded the dealership gets up to 45 days to report it. Anyway, whatever you do, do not use this Finance company unless you absolutely have to. We even told them that we no longer had possession of the vehicle and got the dealership to call them and let them know that we no longer had possession of the vehicle and they still tried to charge me for 3 months of not having a vehicle in my possession.

May 13, 2022
Gracias

Estoy muy agradecida con Exeter por que me brindo la oportunidad de poder financiar el SVU de mis sueños hace un año, ya no soy clienta de ellos por que decidí refinanciar mi préstamo para bajar mis intereses, nunca incurri en una falta de pago, lo que nunca tuve ningun problema con mi cuenta, tida la comunicación fue muy profesional y clara, con ellos tenia una tasa de 22.37% y la otra institución me dio un 10% claramente como consumidora voy a mirar el lado del ahorro también dándome la opción de acortar el termino de financiamiento lo que me.equivale otro ahorro más, pero de yo haber tenido la oportunidad de un interés más bajo con ellos no lo uniera cambiado, así que los recomiendo

Mar 23, 2022
Really over priced

25% apr. You wouldn't even get $500 off your loan amount in six months with that awful interest. They have been pretty unprofessional with information but they were the only ones willing to finance me.

Mar 17, 2022
Where’s my title

BEWARE! RUN! This company does not care about the consumer, even when it is a mistake made on their behalf! I informed they had the incorrect address on file TWICE and they STILL mailed my title to the incorrect address. TERRIBLE

Mar 13, 2022
A company that will approve you even w/bad credit

They have super high APR rates but will give you a loan with crap credit. We got a 6 year loan and will pay close to double the worth of the vehicle at the time of purchase but it's a it was it is kinda situation. We needed a reliable vehicle and they helped us with that. Customer service kinda sucks, but the website is easy enough to make payments on. Umm are they screwing us? Yeah but am grateful we got a vehicle. Also it has helped build credit. So that's a cool bonus.

Mar 11, 2022