Credit Acceptance Corporation Auto Loan

Credit Acceptance Corporation Auto Loan

1.6

Apr 22, 2022
The best experience ever

Awesome Company to get an Auto loan,they go above and beyond to approve you.very happy to have had credit acceptance.

Oct 12, 2021
Auto Loan or Debt Collector

This company is terrible. I can't tell weather it is a loan company or a debt collection agency. I was 2 days late with my payment and they were calling my phone 2 times a day. Mind you, When I pay, I always pay extra- by the hundred. Then after I reluctantly made a payment arrangement for literally 5 days, I get a letter telling me my loan is in default. They are ridiculous. I will be paying this car off as soon as possible because it is a terror dealing with them.

Nov 27, 2022
Horrible

Horrible. If you get this company as your only option just don't get the car. Wait until you can afford a better option.

Nov 20, 2022
Do NOT finance with them

Horrible. If your ONE day late they will call your phone EVERY hour daily from multiple numbers. They inaccurately report to the credit bureaus as well. I just paid the loan off in full on the 8th but for some reason they reported it as 30 days late on the 15th. When I login it says the account has been closed and balance is zero but yet they reported it as late and dropped my credit score 40 points when I'm currently trying to build my credit. If you hear someone offer credit acceptance , run. Never again

Oct 22, 2022
THE WORST

My mother got a car with them, she was told she had insurance with them to cover parts and was given a list, she had it TWO weeks and it needed a transmission, they wanted to use a USED on and shop would not to,we were also given a LONG list of other thing wrong with it that we were told the insurance would cover. when we talked to rep she was told she DID NOT have the gap coverage, she surrendered the car and was told she was still responsible for it and they WOULD NOT pick it up bc it "wasn't worth it" which makes it look like they KNEW it was junk to start. The car was a lemon and they financed and and what HER to pay for THEIR junk

Oct 19, 2022
NEVER AGAIN!

Worst company to finance from! No communication on their part what so ever! Never will I go through them as a car loan.

Oct 14, 2022
Awful

so I got a loan from credit acceptance and interest rate was so high I had to surrender my car because couldn’t keep up with payment and they will put it to auction which they did and it sold. Still have a remaining balance of 8,000 because car sold for less of what I owe. Does anyone know if I have to pay of the remaining balance to them still or ?? Plus my credit report says the account has been closed but still wondering if I have to pay of the remaining balance ?

Oct 11, 2022
Horrible

I wish I could give zero stars because I would. They are the worst finance company I’ve ever worked with. Reps are rude and so unprofessional. They don’t work with you at all in times of crisis and even restrict how you can pay for your car payments. Just ridiculous.

Oct 06, 2022
RUN AWAY!!

This is an extremely predatory lender. Not only are their interest rates awful, but their customer service is dreadful.

Sep 20, 2022
Go with Carvana

I personally do not like the company. I set up my payments to be withdrawn every 2 weeks from my bank account instead of once a month and they charged me an extra 50$ each payment made. So when I called them they just said i needed to make one full payment and then set up the every two weeks payment. Which I did and they still charged me $50 each payment. They also had reported that I was over 30 days late on my payments which was not true at all. I was never 30 days late on my payments EVER which obviously affected my credit. I am still disputing that but they are not cooperating. They call me constantly even when my bill isn't due and they never leave a message that makes sense. It is usually just a bunch of babies crying or screaming in my VM or a long silence.

Sep 03, 2022
No one helped they just hung up on me

Rude and not helpful

Jul 31, 2022
Get a secured credit card and build credit

They sold me a salvaged title car with 105,000 miles on it for 14,000 at 23% interest and somehow I’m going to be paying 24,000 in total