Credit Acceptance Corporation Auto Loan

Reviews: Credit Acceptance Corporation Auto Loan

Credit Acceptance Corporation Auto Loan

1.7

May 18, 2020
High interest rate but I needed a vehicl

I set up recurring payments and did not have any problems. The payments were deducted from my account on time every month. I paid the loan off early because of the high interest.

Oct 12, 2021
Auto Loan or Debt Collector

This company is terrible. I can't tell weather it is a loan company or a debt collection agency. I was 2 days late with my payment and they were calling my phone 2 times a day. Mind you, When I pay, I always pay extra- by the hundred. Then after I reluctantly made a payment arrangement for literally 5 days, I get a letter telling me my loan is in default. They are ridiculous. I will be paying this car off as soon as possible because it is a terror dealing with them.

Apr 27, 2022
Terrible Company

minus 5 - Just got told that a check for $170 was mailed a week ago and I still have not received it. Now I have to wait 30 days to get a second check sent. I paid off the loan almost 2 years early.

Apr 26, 2022
Terrible company

Their customer service is terrible. They treat their customers like debtors. They will have a full blown argument with you before helping you, they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy.

Apr 26, 2022
Biggest Regret Ever

Worst experience ever! Bought a car through car mart and apparently they went through these people. That car broke down and was useless not even a year later. Still continued with payments and throwing money into a car trying to fix it. Finally said screw it and that I don't want it anymore and to come get it. Tell me why they are now garnishing my check for over $5000 MORE than what I even owed on the vehicle!!!!!

Apr 22, 2022
Awful

The worst car loan you could ever get, they harass you if your a day late. When I pay my car note, I always pay $100-150 over and that doesn't matter with them. Was in a jam for a month and wanted to push back, they do not offer that option. They have no options to help you. They will call you 5-7 times a day. 2 more months and I'm refinancing bc I can't take another day.

Apr 22, 2022
The best experience ever

Awesome Company to get an Auto loan,they go above and beyond to approve you.very happy to have had credit acceptance.

Apr 12, 2022
Auto loan

Predatory lender

Apr 12, 2022
Very understanding company in trying times.

These people a great, I have fallen 3 months behind on payments due to the loss of a loved one and a subsequent DUI and they have continued to help me by making payment arrangements to fit my needs and budget and frequently giving their condolences for the loss of my father. They might be a surprise lender, but for someone who has completely ruined cr3dit and is approved,I would definitely recommend them for you auto financing needs.

Apr 09, 2022
Have you lawyer on retainer!

One of the worst loan companies I’ve ever had to deal with.. Believe me if I had know how slimy they are I would never have signed papers with them.. They are very dishonest.. They tell you one thing and do the complete opposite..

Apr 01, 2022
Horrible company, you should avoid

Terrible company. We had bad credit and my husband had gotten in a wreck with our old car and we had to get a car ASAP to get back and forth to work. 22.83% apr, nearly 500 a month in payments and we would end up paying the worth of the car in interest by the end of the loan. COVID made us miss a payment for a few days and they would call 3-5 times a day on each of our phones and leave robot voicemails. Behaves like one of those personal loan places rather than an actual reputable company. Do not use them for loans if you have literally any other options.

Mar 31, 2022
$605 late fee!

I mailed a check for entire payoff and it was 2 days late. Now I owe an additional$605 dollars. Thirty minutes on the phone gave me no other options-pay within 10 days or the amount increases! TERRIBLE customer service!!