Auto Insurance Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Penn National Insurance

From Policyholders in the last year

Compare Auto Insurance Offers

View your top Auto Insurance recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

Jan 25, 2016
Home Owners Insurance
Anonymous Policyholder

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT ever buy any policy from this company.  They are liars, crooks, and cheats.

I had a Home Owner's policy and due to a cracked water pipe which caused damage to my house.  They send some claims officer from North Carolina that does all this sweet talking BS giving you the impression the company will take care of you.

All the paper work is submitted and I pay for restoration clean up and then they denied my claim.  I called my claims officer and get the run around saying it's 'out of his hands' and some higher up makes the call.  I  call him and get more BS and tells me to 'sue them' if I have a problem.

They do NOT care about you, but will gladly take your montly premiums, but will not honor any of their responsibilities.  They are racist, frauds, and will not act in good faith. RUN away as quickly as you can.

Nov 16, 2015
Anonymous Policyholder

I had a Penn National driver hit my car demolished it person doesn't have a driver's license the mother of the car does not have a driver's license the claims guy came out of your scruffy old beat up rusty car with no teeth doesn't write it up Bs all the way keep getting lied to police report clearly shows that driver was at fault still have not been paid

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?