Auto Insurance Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Penn National Insurance

From Policyholders in the last year

Compare Auto Insurance Offers

View your top Auto Insurance recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

Nov 18, 2016
Home owners
Anonymous Policyholder

I have had a similar experience as the other reviewer.  Our refrigerator leaked under our house and caused damage.  The appraiser came out and made it seem that they would take care of everything. It took almost a month to find out our claim was denied.  We had to keep following up as there was no communication from the agent.  If we had not called we would not have even known we were denied. We were denied because they said the damage is pre existing.  How can it be preexisting when we just realized it was leaking because  it was under the house.

Jan 25, 2016
Home Owners Insurance
Anonymous Policyholder

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT ever buy any policy from this company.  They are liars, crooks, and cheats.

I had a Home Owner's policy and due to a cracked water pipe which caused damage to my house.  They send some claims officer from North Carolina that does all this sweet talking BS giving you the impression the company will take care of you.

All the paper work is submitted and I pay for restoration clean up and then they denied my claim.  I called my claims officer and get the run around saying it's 'out of his hands' and some higher up makes the call.  I  call him and get more BS and tells me to 'sue them' if I have a problem.

They do NOT care about you, but will gladly take your montly premiums, but will not honor any of their responsibilities.  They are racist, frauds, and will not act in good faith. RUN away as quickly as you can.

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?