California Casualty Auto Insurance Reviews

From Policyholders in the last year

Compare Auto Insurance Offers

View your top Auto Insurance recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

May 20, 2017
They're only out to make money off you.
Anonymous Policyholder

California Casualty changed my auto policy 4 times without my consent, only notifying me by mail 2 weeks or so after each time they changed it. Of course, they revised my premium up every single time. One of the times, they automatically added a 16-year old male driver to my household without my consent, which basically doubled my monthly payment. Another time, they changed my coverage limits without my consent, which also increased my monthly payment.

DO NOT USE CALIFORNIA CASUALTY. They will try every trick they can to squeeze as much money as possible from you. Luckily, I never had to file a claim with them.

I switched to USAA, and have had ZERO issues. Definitely a learning experience.

Nov 28, 2016
No agents just low ball estimates
Anonymous Policyholder

This company does not have "real" people do their estimates for accident damage. They require YOU to do all the leg work--take photos, upload to their horrible app, then they low ball through a third party--online--for used parts for their estimate. Beware...they have no personal service...just a bunch of 20 somethings who don't care about you.

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?