Auto Insurance Reviews

Alliance United Insurance Company

1.25 26 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-10 of 26Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next
WHERE'S MY MONEY??? Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

Sometime around October 2012, Alliance United's client backed her car up my side door and did $700 worth of damage.  I left them my information so they can have their agents assess the damage.  It took them at least two months to come over my place and do the assessment, the agent was kind of rude (like I am inconveniencing him for me to be prompt at an appointment with  three hour window).  When everything was checked, he then directed me to call customer service to check on the status of my claim, and the guy on the other line said the settlement check will be mailed within 3 days upon determination of damage.  Now it's been two months, no check, and I've been calling them and left my number for them to call me back.  No replies.  I called again, a receptionist forwarded me to their voicemail, left my number....and guess what? They never called.  I've been gien the run-around and now I'll voice my gripe to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and small claims court.  My side door is still unrepaired.

Apr 11, 2013 Reply

My firm is suing Alliance for its refusal to pay on a judgment entered against one of its insureds.  I would like to tell the court more about others Alliance treats unfairly.  Please tell me more -- Alliance.U.Lawsuit@gmail.com

in my experience bad service Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

I have nothing good to talk about this company, I pay my premiums , but when I needed them, still no answer, no adjuster

Feb 28, 2014 Reply
Bad Faith Insurance Claim Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

Dear Consumer,

I was involved in a single car collision at 9:30 PM on the 3rd of December. It is my own vehicle that spun out on Interstate 5 North ramp towards Interstate 8 East. The conditions were rainy and wet on the roadway. As soon as my truck (2006 F-150, rear wheel drive) drove over the expansion joint onto the ramp at approx. 55 MPH, my rear tires lost traction and I spun into the right side concrete median. I was able to pull off the freeway and contact a relative to take me home. No vehicles and no police stopped, and I did not call for a police report after I tried calling my insurance twice, but they were closed. The following morning I filed my claim with Alliance United Insurance. That afternoon, the 4th of December, they took my recorded statement where I stated that at 6 PM the prior evening I consumed two Corona beers with dinner and I was on the road around 9 PM. I was contacted today by my insurance adjuster today that I am being denied coverage because I consumed more than “an alcoholic beverage." I find this as unfair and unreasonable for the total denial of my claim where I have full coverage because my lein holder requires this.

Dec 10, 2013 Reply

hard to deal with this company Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

the are the piece of **** insurance that you can have if you have them change to another

Nov 13, 2013 Reply
The worst insurance company ever!!! Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

My adjuster Veronica salcedo is the most rude and unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. This company needs to go out of business

Sep 02, 2013 Reply
Fraud!!! Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

This company is a fraud!!!!!!! If you scroll down i was in a similar situation as the girl that used her moms car. Though I never used her car, the only time I did, I get into an accident. Not only was my life at risk, there were 3 more passengers in the car. Do you think that these ppl even try to ask, hey how are u guys? No. Then after i spoke to one of the most stupidest broads because thats what she is, she tells me that they may not cover the car because im not in the policy plus i should call my other insurance company that has nothing to do with the car involved with the accident to cover me. Yes let me call a whole other different insurance for a car that is not in their policy. Let me just remind you all that u pay insurance to cover the car , not the person. As a matter a fact the first thing that came out the dumb broads mouth was exactly that. So if im paying insurance for the car why isnt it covered? In any policy even the most ratchet a** policy it clearly says that anyone that is insured on the policy or with the insured permission that is driving the car is insured. So why would the car not be covered? This could be your daughter, your mother, your aunt anyone even yourself and because this insurance likes to play a fast one on their customers, ur going to be paying hundreds so u wont be insured. One more thing, let assume your car was parked and someone hit ur car that ladies and gentlemen that is called a "hit and run" you wouldnt be covered with this insurance because they would automatically blame you. Yes it your fault! WOW. Refreshing isnt it?

Its been two months and i only spoke to this broad TWICE!!! Then a letter comes and says Sorry we arent paying the car because u arent in the policy n thats fraud which is punishable by jail n a fine but dont worry we wont report no... Just keep paying us plus you're excluded from the policy. They had the nerve to threaten me to jail, How nice of them!!!! That was my christmas present. How i wish they did report me so i report them for the fraud of an insurance they are. ANYBODY...dont u dare get this piece of S*** insurance. I dont wish this upon anyone not even my worst enemy. And yes the person underneath me is right the brokers should be more accountable for allowing ppl to get this insurance, they as well should be appointed as fraud, because i wont the first nor there last sucker clearly.

You want to know the worst part is that the opposing insurance company has treated me far more better than this so called insurance. Im in the process of getting a layer and Im going to create a website. i had it with this company. they need a little of their own medicine. if anyone would love to give a review come on ahead. Ill post the the name very soon. They think its over, well this is just the beginning.

Jan 07, 2013 Reply

Review by NelsonSuesAlliance

Any updates on this? I'm going to fight them bid time.... I had two Coronas at 6 PM with dinner and was driving by 9 PM and got in a single car collision at 9:15-30. They are saying that because I had more than "AN" alcoholic beverage my claim is void. I right away told the lady on the phone that I am going to take them to court. Here is some more information: I'm a male, 6'-3" and weigh 200lbs and exercise daily, it was raining that evening and I had nothing in the back of my 2006 F-150 to weigh it down. I am going to fight this until they pay me for every last peny!

davidfelix90's reply was:

Dec 10, 2013

davidfelix90(1, 1)

Review by davidfelix90

Crap Company Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I rear-ended by one of thier insured on the freeway. I filed a claim with them and left my car at the shop on 12/9 for their appraiser to look at. A week went by they gave a figure to the body shop on the damage. The body shop told them there was more damage when they investigated more into my car. Another appraiser was sent to to get an updated estimate. They told the body shop that it might be a total loss due to the increased damaged amount. A week later, neither I nor the body shop heard from them again. So we both called Greg (who was handling this claim) and he said that they wont accept liablilty and would not pay for the damage. So now a month later my car has just been sitting there while i am accuring rental charges.

I am currently working with my lawyer for the damage to my car, my injury to my back and shoulder, and the stress this company is putting me thru.

Jan 03, 2014 Reply

Everyone needs to tell the adjuster they are reporting them to the insurance commissioner!!! Then they WILL GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER! The adjuster is fined personally for acting fraudulently , delaying claims, etc as is the insurance company! If they do not get into gear immediately and do right by you, file a complaint with the insurance commissioner of your state, they will advocate for you.

anynamewillwork's reply was:

Jan 11, 2014

anynamewillwork(1, 1)

Review by anynamewillwork

Crap Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Got hit on 12/4/13 by a lady insured with au. It is now 12/30/13 and I still haven't received a check. I called the claims department and the guy tells me the check has been authorized but not mailed. What the hell are they waiting for. They are being *** holes on purpose. They also won't return my calls. Au is a piece of crap

Dec 30, 2013 Reply
Nightmare to Deal With... Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

First off lets just say that i used to have these crooks... as the rest of the reviews say there are hard to get a hold of and its nothing but VM's all the time. Its like if these *******s work with beepers still. no one knows anything when you ask questions they cheat you asking for statements and EUO's stating that they are simply following their claims process and the rest is just nightmares. i actually have distress from dealing with these guys... i dont know who does the hiring over there but its as if the only requirements to work there is to be arrogant and to be able to say "let me check if theyre available" it is unfortunate that there is insurance companies practicing the way they do. THEY WILL NEVER BE A TRAVELERS,STATEFARM, ALLSTATE, or a FARMERS.  the insurance commissioner should really look into these crooks and their so called Special Investigation Unit lmao...bunch of old geisers that need to be in retirement homes customers shouldnt have to deal with their bull****. it is ridiculous do not aquire nor inquire about their services your better off with Explorer. system made me give em a star but in all reality they can all suck on gooch juice...

Dec 06, 2013 Reply
Fraud! Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Im starting to think about all this comments beacause when i sent my checks to pay , i always send them on the first of every month and they don;t cash them until the last day of the month i really was not paying attention to this but im realizing that every month i recive an extra charge and a cancellation and the reistalation notice, WHY IF IM SENDING MY PAYMENT ON TIME?????

Apr 03, 2013 Reply
Results 1-10 of 26Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Alliance United Insurance Company

Alliance United Insurance Company offers auto insurance. Alliance United’s coverage also offers the option of combining its insurance policy with membership to the Nation Drivers Roadside Assistance Program, which provides coverage for 24-hour towing service, lost key or lockout service, flat tire service, minor on-site mechanical assistance and more. Discounts are available for good drivers, policy renewals, multiple car policies, good students, and mature drivers. Claims can be reported over the phone to Alliance United's locally operated claim departments in Ventura and Chatsworth in California. Customers have the option of managing their accounts online as well as paying bills online.

For over 10 years, Alliance United Insurance Company has been an alliance of top insurance professionals serving local customers in California. Alliance United Insurance Company is headquartered in Ventura, California.

Company Details