AAA Auto Insurance Reviews

AAA Auto Insurance Reviews

From Policyholders in the last year

Compare Auto Insurance Offers

View your top Auto Insurance recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former policyholders in the last year.

Aug 24, 2019
Terrible customer service
cjincomo Policyholder

The coverage itself is OK and the rates are competitive, particulary for young drivers. After a year, they increased the premium on one policy. When I inquired about that, they'd made an error on the original policy. I've now spent two weeks trying to correct that error. Your local agent can't correct the problem. Their Policy Services group isn't available on weekends. They don't have a chat feature at all. When I emailed, I was told I had to call. That number is ALWAYS busy so they encourage you to leave a message, promising to call back the next day but they don't call. If you just sit on hold they'll finally talk to you--and try and sell you some more insurance even though you're an unhappy customer. And, once I did speak to someone who could correct the problem and when I forwarded documentation to the email they provided, it bounced back as undeliverable.

Jun 02, 2019
Absolute great service
Tonya7TE777 Policyholder

Have a great agent who does everything to get us the best products, gives us the best service and we have rates that were lower than any other company we compared. We don't have to ask her twice, she follows through on anything she offers. Highly appreciative in a day and age with a bunch of scammers.

How would you rate this policy overall?

What should others know about this policy?