Question

agit8ed

Why would my score DROP?
The only thing that changed on my report is that my open credit card balances went down almost $1200. No new inquiries, no closed accounts or newly opened accounts. My Trans report went up as expected but my Equifax dropped 13 points?

We don't have access to your reports.  In  order to determine the cause for any scoring change you have to caerfully review reports before and after the change.

agit8ed

Thanks for the input - That's the reason I posted the question, the only thing that transpired was my credit card balances went down almost $1200. My TU report went up a little (as expected) but myEQ went down 13 points - I just thought it odd for EQ to go down.  Thanks!