Question

cheybee03

Why would my credit score decrease if I had accounts removed from my credit report?

That would depend, if you are using the account actively, like paying off an auto loan or paying a revolving line of credit every month, like a credit card, then it most likely would. 

If you had an old credit card that you haven't used in forever and had that removed from your credit report, then that would mostly likely have little to no effect on your credit score.

For reference, when I paid off an auto loan, my fico score dropped 50 points, but rebounded about 30 points the following month.

Also, it will also depend on how many accounts of credit you have total on your credit report, the more you have, the less affect it will have, the less you have, the more it will affect your credit score.

Hope this helps!