Question

justiceplease

why is my score decreasing when i have paid all my debts over a month ago, got new cards n pay them
I have spoken with the companies I owed and got confirmation on my payment and assurance points would be added to my score and everytime I check credit karma my score goes down, I have also opened a new card and I always pay in full ahead of any due date and score has decreased everytime I look..what is going on?

Can't say for sure without seeing a copy of your full credit report, but any time  you open a new credit account, your score takes a dip.  However, as you gain good payment history, your score will slowly increase.  Please be aware that the score you see here is only for education purposes, it is NOT the score your potential creditors see; they use FICO.