Why is my credit score not higher than 769?
769 is my current score, 200k annual income, zero late pays ever, low or no credit card balances (AMEX cards only), 565k current home loan (previously a rental property purchased in 2008) and no auto loans (previous auto loans paid with zero late pays). Substantial liquid assets and a decent 401k. I have recently paid off a home mortgage for a primary residence I sold 1 year ago with a 1.2 million dollar mortgage.
With the portfolio that I currently have and a spotless credit history, and my debt to income ratio lowered to a reasonable standard I am curious as to why my credit score is not well above 800?
Thank you in advance for any feedback or advice as this seems odd to me and I would like my score to reflect what I feel should be in the 800 range. Thank you! KMC