Question

colonboy2ras

why is credit score giving me the wrong score
my scores from the 3 bureus is 700 you also show that I have 10 open account I only have 7 plus your hard inquires are wrong also. where are you getting your information

there with you

a loan company just told me my score is almost 20 points higher than they are showing me on creditkarma. not that it is a major jump but it is stil more than i thought.

Score Lower

I use think Credit Karma was good. Then started seeing mistakes on my credit report. I finally went to Transunion and come to find out Credit Karma is not even close with my Credit Score. My score is actually 83 points higer. In fact a day later Transunion raised my credit score and Credit Karma lowered it. Lol. I'm done with Credit Karma. 

31000

Enter Your Replyyou are right please credit karma isa a joke.

Credit Score WRONG

I've been working diligently to improve my credit. According to Credit Karma, my Transunion credit score was just under 700. Not the best but better than it had been. I've been so excited about my hard work paying off. Then I apply for a small loan and get denied b/c my Transunion credit score isn't even 600. What a shocker and HUGE disappointment! I'm not sure I can trust anything from this site.

Ditto

except my scores are LOWER by about 60-80 points  (i see YUGE differences between credit agencies in actual scores)

its really terrible to even rely on this. It DOES have correct information regarding inquiries and late payments

Way off. Not useful if so inaccurate

My score here put me into a shear panic. It turned out my correct score is 85 points higher. That is a huge gap. Very dissapointed with Credit Karma now.

rlyakubow

Same problem here ... 100 points off!  :(

C K Incorrect scoring...

When i went to check out this place previous to signing up, I read that they use what many sites refered to as the 'FACO' Score. You must pay to get the FICO Score. My score is about 100 off as well. In reading opionions from the experts they all said about the same thing...  C K is providing a guestimate at best. At worst, they show a lower score and tons of credit card offers that will "raise" your credit score in order to make money for their partners. The site is not harmfull like many others that charge for the same FACO score. Use it for what it is, A free site offering a free service. you always get what you pay for if you spend the time to do a little research.

Poor site

I thought I was the only one! Mines was wrong by 100 points!

Score

Credit Karma is wrong had more score down by 100 points.

Thank god I'm not the only one

My credit score is off by at least 40 points, my mothers was off by at least 100 and my poor sister who has been trying to build her credit saw a drop of 20 points.... For no stated reason? Delete!

Just want to back up what everyone is saying, I just got a letter from the because I applied for a loan this week and my credit scores are about 50 points higher than what credit karma said. I think this website may be a scam to get people like me with cc debt to sign up for debt consolidation programs. Whatever the reason the scores on this site are not trustworthy.