Question

NotAskingForMuch

Why doesn't my creditscore(s) show up when pulled by lenders?
Creditkarma says 680 Transunion and 673 Equinox yet when i try to get a loan I get a response that my ssn does not give any score? Is it because I'm new to the country and only have been building a creditscore since 5 months. I got my ssn about a year ago.

you typically need six months of established credit to get a score. CK uses a model that may have a lesser time frame. 

As said, it takes a least six months to get a FICO score. Most lenders use a version of FICO scores and that is why they are not finding a score for you. You get Vantage Scores here, which develop a little quicker than fico scores. Give it another month or two then check and see if you get a FiCO score.