Question

Reighn9

Why does my score go up and down 40 points each month with no changes
My score will drop 27 points then raise 11, then raise 10, then drop 12 points, and so on through out the month with no apparent changes to my accounts. My score explanations are always the same: you have 2 or more credit cards, you have no public records, you have late payments and a serious delinquency, you have no mortage line. Late payments are 7 years old, nothing is delinquent, my house was paid off in 1992 yet that is listed as a negative factor. I usually double the minimum payments and have paid off several cards, no collections, no delinquencies, yet old late payments haunting me.