Question

moscka2

why does my score droped right away, but takes so long to come back up?
collection, score goes down right away, but payoff is not reported does nothing

ripoff

why does it take so long to remove a collection after payed off ? and it only takes one minute to lower my score ??

rather than feel it is a rip off, I would suggest taking some time to really learn about credit to protect yourself in the future.  I am sure that your score did not lower the exact second you missed a payment.  Typically it takes a month or more before any missed payment shows up a lowers your score.  I am sure that you were several months without sending payment before it went to collections, then another month or more before the lat payments became a collections on your credit reports.  So as you can see this downward path of score did not happen in one minute, nor does the upward.

Now to help out if within a month or two the collections does not show paid then it would become time to dispute it with reporting agencies. I believe there is a link on here to send you to the sepeerate reporting agencies so that you can file the dispute.  If not then you can go directly to the Agencies sites to dispute.