Question

blk05

Why do I have an open collection, but it also shows the collections been closed?
I know I've had this collection for a while, but only recently have I been able to pay up on it. So I logged into Credit Karma to see what the amount was and who I was suppose to go through. However, Credit Karma shows that the account is both opened and removed?

You may want to get your reports elsewhere if you have current concerns about what is going on with your credit. You can contact Credit Karma through the HELP CENTER and see if they would be willing to fix the glitch. I am not sure where you are at with paying the collection but do some reading on PAY FOR DELETE AGREEMENTS and GOODWILL LETTERS.