Question

mutt1442

Why did one hard pull drop my credit score by 27 points?
I had one hard pull after 6 months of stead incline and my score dropped drastically, how long before i see those points back? Why did it drop so much?

Hope this helps

I read somewhere, and I cannot remember where I read it.  Most hard inquires have a potentil to bring down a score about 5 points.  but if you have a low score, one that is less than 700, your score may drop more significantly. Though, it really depends on the FICO formula, which is kept secret. Your FICO score is determined by your payment history, amount owed, length of credit history and new credit.