Question

AngryDude

why did my score drop 137 points
I checked my score which was over 700 and noticed it dropped 137 points, I haven't done anything that would drop this, as we are building our scores to buy property.

Same here

I had the same thing happen to me today, my score dropped almost 100 points and nothing new was on my credit report. Hopefully its just a glitch and it pops back, when I called Transunion they weren't very helpful and couldn't give me an answer.

The scores on here use the Vantage 3 method of calculation and it does tend to fluctuate.  It is also NOT reported to anyone else, but only used here as a method of teaching.  This is explained in the articles for those who took the time to read so they could understand how credit works.