Question

LemurLove

Why did my credit score drop so fast?
I recently received notification that my credit score with TransUnion dropped 56 points in the past 6 weeks! There have been no changes or hard inquiries, all of my accounts are in good standing, and according to the information provided by Credit Karma the significant drop in score makes no sense. Can anyone help me find information as to why this may have occurred?

This has been happening to many people lately, read the most recent questions on this forum and see for yourself. If nothing major has changed on your reports, don't worry about it, you are dealing with Vantage Scores here, no need to worry over them.