Question

pridenmine2

When to pay off 100% and when to charge up to 30% on cc's to raise credit score
From my understanding the lendors' reports go out to the credit agencies at the time that they produce the billing to me as a client. Am I am trying to raise my credit score and doing well(my credit score just jumped over 40 points by paying off a 6 year old debt that went into collections). I want to continue this momentum. I have 2 retail store cards, 1 insured card, and since the jump I applied for a credit card and got approved (my first -yay). In order to keep the score going up (from what I've been reading), I should use the card (up to 10% of limit for low utilization), and then pay it off before the bill is manufactured. Should I consistently do this so that my balance reported is always zero. Secondly; should I do this across the board with all 4 credit cards so that they are equally totalled at 10% usage, and then pay them off before the bill to me is made, or should I only do this every 3 months by staggering their usage. Thanks in advance. I know it's a lot. Hope I wasn't confusing.