What should I do to improve?
I have a credit score of 522. I just pulled all three reports to check everything and I have two medical accounts in collections that are less than a year old. I have a total of 12 things against me. One is a judgement for Capitol One, but it also lists it as a charge off on down. Then I have another credit card that is listed as charge off. The rest is medical bills. Everything I have goes off my credit report in five years. The judgement being the last. The rest is off in four.

The smaller of the two credit cards sent me an offer to open an account and transfer over what I owe.
My questions are this; Should I take the offer? Should I pay on any debts that are in collections or just the two that are recent? And what else can I do to improve my score?
I would like to be able to buy a house in about two years as well as a vehicle. What should I do to improve my score?