Question

laimoleon

What should be my next step to clean up my credit report/score?
my credit karma credit score is 577 as of 11/18/15. earlier this year it was in the low 500's. i currently have a car note that is about be finished in feb 2016. i have two open credit card accounts that i am paying monthly. my downfall is that i have 5 credit card accounts in collections(first missed payments were in2013 and 2014). 4 of them reach the statue of limitations in 10/2017 and the last one is in 8/2015. they all come off my credit report 3-4 years after that. i plan on buying a house in the next 5- 10 years(closer to 5years credit and money permitting).
what is my next best step to raising and fixing my credit. should i pay these debts off with the money i will be saving from my car note? or should i just wait til they disappear off my credit? or is there a better solution?