Question

needsomeadvice2

What other options to consolidate debt?
I am in a catch 22, I need the loan to consolidate my debt, but yet, I can't get the Equity loan because my credit are poor (645,605,595).

I went to my credit union and got declined, went to my mortgage and got declined. I spoke to multiple lenders offering me hope, but when I informed them my predicament, they seem to shy away.

My home value is $217,000. I owe, $137,900. I need $25,000 to get cash out to pay my debt. Make $4000 a month, this is my first equity loan, No judgement, pay on time. The only issue is high credit utilization. I was already informed to pay 50% to increase my score, I understand that, that is why I was trying to get a loan to pay it off.

what other solutions are out there?

Go to other lenders

If your numbers are right, you should be able to get a second loan on the equity you have on the house. Otherwise refinance for a higher amount and use the cash left over to pay your debts. You definitely need to inquire with more than just your current mortgage company. Find local lenders and also big banks, credit inquiries for mortgages are bundled as one as long as theyre within 30 days of each other. (you are expected to shop around for mortgage)