Question

tomcoa

What does Debt Activity mean?
In your Credit Score Center. Theres a Credit Report Activity section. It has activities under 3 types Accounts activity, Credit Limits activity and Debt activity.

I ask because I have something under Debt activity, "Your previously unused UNION B&T account is now reporting a balance." This UNION B&T account was reporting a balance of $0 as of Jun 29, 2014, indicating it is not in use. This account is now reporting a balance of $26. We recommend you verify that the charges on this account are legitimate. "

It is, I received a new credit card and first used it a month later. I see that my CreditKarma score dropped 39 points, is this the reason?