Question

Mykola1973

What do you do after disputing ownership of accounts in collections
Undisputed items on my credit report due to ownership I'm receiving letters in the mail from collection agencies saying if I don't respond to them in 30 days that I automatically on the account aren't they supposed to have definite proof that it's my account they're supposed to prove ownership not me am I correct

You should write them a letter saying you do not recognize their authority to collect on this account and demand validation within 30 days, as is your right under FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act).  Send this letter via Certified, Return Receipt Requested mail and keep copies of all communications from you and them.  Now, you look up FDCPA and read your rights under this act so you know what to do next., because it's likely they can't/won/t provide the proper validation information.