Question

Posted in Taxes

Newmexicogirl

Want to remove my tax lien
I've paid my tax lien and have the original signed/stamped Release of Lien. How can I get the lien removed from my credit report?

Paying negative debt does not automatically remove it from your credit reports. Most negative accounts remain on your credit reports for seven years. There are always other ways to improve your credit even with negative accounts present. Do some searching on how to remove the lien on Google or wherever as you may come up with something and also read all that you can on how to rebuild credit.