Question

KerryG2017

TransUnion score dropped 190 points, but no changes were reported and the other agency's score is ok
My score dropped but there are no reported changes under the changes tab, and I changed in the full report. My other score went up a little while TransUnion significantly dropped. Should I contact TransUnion? Or could it be a Creditkarms error?

Typo

And I checked the full report for changes and there were none*

KaosInAz

I have been reading a few other questions, this happened to me as well as a bunch of other people today. Transunion was less than helpful when I called to find out what is going on.