Question

NitroNeris13

There is a collection listed here that I know nothing about and the abbreviation tells me nothing.
I just printed out my annual credit report from Equifax a few minutes before getting onto this website. The credit report makes no mention of any accounts being in collections, but on here it says I have an account currently in collections for the amount of $1,027. The abbreviation given does not have a link in blue like anything else listed here and only says: SRTY ACPT/TU.
When I google it I find no information that might help me figure out who these people are. This is freaking me out. If there is some kind of collections against me I have zero knowledge of it and would like to take care of it. HELP!

SAME THING

I have 6 seperate amounts that i owe to them and i know nothing!

SRTY ACPT/TU

i HAVE A COLLECTION FROM THIS AGENCY. LOOKING FOR PHONE NUMBER TO FIND OUT HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS...FIND NO ADDRESS EITHER.

PLEASE HELP

SRTY ACPT/TU

It a collections agency in Tucson AZ

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005147345133/SURETY+ACCEPTANCE+CORPORATION-TUCSON-AZ