Question

Posted in Taxes

chayayberger

tax return missing
i did my taxes using CK and now cannot view any of my data, i get an error message , and none of my support tickets are giving anything but generic anwers

this is very bad , since i cannot file my state return or do anymore work on my taxes , idont know if credit karma filed my state return or not.

HELP

I'm getting the same error message. I hope it's just a server issue and soeome will reply to me soon. Please let me know if you are able to log in.

Logged-in information gone!

I filed my federal and state and go an email saying they were excepted by the IRS, which is great. However, when I'm logged back into the site I get an error message saying "oops this is akward, we are trying to fix the problem, please try again later" It's been doing that the last 5 days. Anyone else getting that message?