Question

Posted in Taxes

Virginiamon

skipping to filing taxes
I have my tax forms all done on paper. All I want to do is to enter the information on the state forms and file it through credit karma. Is there a way to do that? Thank you

Response

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team. Credit Karma does not allow you to just file state you would have to file Federal first in oder to file state. Please contact Member Support. Click on the Help link bottom left then click on submit a response to reach our member support team by email if you have any other questions. 

Thanks