Question

Foobis

Should I cancel my CFNA Firestone card?
My Firestone card reports a credit limit of $0, even though it should be $1,400. After learning that this is the case for most people, I paid off the entire balance. I opened the CFNA account approximately 2 months after getting my first ever credit card from Capital One. My Capital One card has a limit of $300, but I keep about $1 on it every billing cycle.

The CFNA card just seems to be doing me no favors. It lowers the average age of my credit history, provides no limit details to the big three bureaus, and the customer service is ABYSMAL.