Question

scgoldenflash

Should I cancel any cards?
I recently paid off the balance on my three credit cards:
a Wells Fargo Platinum Visa (used as overdraft protection), a United Airlines Chase Select Visa, and Delta Skymiles Platinum American Express.

Since I use the Wells Fargo as overdraft protection, I'm going to keep that one. But should I keep both the United Airlines Visa and the Delta American Express?

Most Helpful Response

Part of your credit score is based on  how much credit you have.  The more available credit, the better. So, I also say don't cancel the cards.  Keep them in a safe place and maybe use them occasionally, but don't cancel. 

Don't cancel them, those are good accounts and closing them will really hurt your credit scores.