Screwed twice on my credit report
First a bank account I had when I was sleeping racked up some ridiculous charges from germany all this lead to hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees and fees from other accounts that were being paid through that account. That bank after nearly two years have agreed to fix the problem but have screwed my credit. The second is a had a major health incident that resulted in thousands of dollars in medical bills that insurance decided not to pay, unless I inherit a great sum of money I will never pay it off in my lifetime. What is the best way to raise my credit score it is killing my life and my ability to better myself? What is the best way to go? Any help would be greatly appreciated

First, with regards to your bank situation, if everything is as you report it that your account was stolen and/or your identity was stolen, you need to fight that. You can file a dispute with all the credit agencies (TU, Experian, and Equifax).  You will want to explin the situation and say it is not reported accurately. Most every bank is insured for stolen account incidents and they don't ever hit the customer with fraudulent charges. If the bank is finally writing off those fraudulent charges then you need to file a claim with the agencies and the bank to have it removed from your credit report.

Second, without more information it is hard to give full and accurate advice; however what I can say is once a medical bill is sent to a collection agency and it is reported on your credit, it is just like any other bill.  That said,m it will fall off of your credit after 7 years. There are two options that I have heard of in the meantime. I don't know exactly how to do this, but you are able to add a written statement to your credit report with each agency. This gives you an opportunity to have a notation that you are aware of the problem, what it stems from, that it is not indicative of how you want your credit to appear, etc.  The second option would be to deal wioth the collection agency. Tell them you are willing to set up a payment plan with them for an amount you can afford if and only if they will remove the negative report from your credit. As part of the agreement say you will pay each and every month to keep it off of your credit report and if you fail to make your payments they can add it back on. Tell them otherwise you have no incentive to pay that bill. I'm sure they would rather have $50 a month than nothing.