Question

gguerra3

Score goes down 90 points by acquiring 1 credit card !
Recently the company that provides my bank with credit cards backed out and was cancelling cards for all members. The bank offered me a new card to replace the old. I applied for it and the hard inquiry lowered my score by 7 points from 761 to 754. This was nderstandable. I then checked my credit a few weeks later and my score had lowered by 90 points. The limit on the card was $5000. There has been no other major activity on my credit. Why did my score go down so drastically?

I Forgot to mention that my current score is 664 which is down from 754 just for getting one card with a 5k limit.. My utilization went down but my total credit available went up ?