Question

drc07

score dropped significantly for no reason
Last month my credit score was 643, I checked it today and it is 586. 57 point drop. I have had no inquiries, no credit cards, only have student loans which they are excellent in terms of payments being made. What happened?

Undeserved Score Drop

Anyone have a reason why?  Mine dropped 20 points for no reason.  I oppened NO new accounts, I had NO inquiries, I had NO missed payments for almost 4 years now, I had NO closed accounts.

What gives????

Massive drop

My Eq score dropped 74 points since last report. There is nothing different on the reporrt. The Transunion is the same, the Equifax is the one that dropped. I don't get it.

Leo59403

My score dropped over 50 points for no reason also. No late payments, no new loans, no changes at all. Just diffeent score method looks like.

Most Helpful Response

Same here

Our financial status has not changed in 2yrs but my credit score went down 30pts, my wife's went up 50pts. I don't get it?

leo59403

My score dropped from 763 to 717 with no changes on my end. No new cards, no new loans, no late payments,  no negative public comments. . Nothing to indicate why the score dropped so much.

It is impossible for us to say.  You have to carefully review reports before and after the change.  Scores do not change for no reason.  You just have to find the reason(s).