reduced credit score for no reason! help, please?
my credit score has gone down by 8 points since last month. in that time, i have had no late payments, have not opened any new cards or accounts (or added existing ones to my profile). no one has run my credit for a report, and my card utilization has decreased by 6% (bringing it from 20% down to 14%).

there's just no logical reason my score would drop by 8 points, and the website doesn't shed any light on why this happened. if anyone has a clue, i'd love to hear some thoughts! maybe there's something i'm just not thinking of?