Question

OblivionPrime

Recently opened an undesirable credit card, dropping my history and score, should I cancel that card
I opened another credit card in hopes that it may boost my credit score up a little by giving me more credit limit. However, is lowered my credit history and dropped my credit score. I just wanted to know whether or not i should cancel that card, and keeps the others that i have. Would my credit score go back to where it was? Or should i just hold onto it even though i have no real use for it other than the hopes of getting my credit score higher up. And wait for the long run?

You cannot undo the damage by closing the accounts. Keep them open or the damage was done for nothing.