Raise credit score by 10-20 pts in 3-4 months?
I am trying to prepare my score to be able to get a loan for a small single family home loan. I need a minimum score of 600 (closer to 650 preferable). My current credit score is 591,591,591. I applied for a secured credit card through my bank about a month ago, when my scores were 560 and was denied. Since then, I paid off my entire 1,500USD balance for a maxed out credit card through that bank, and my score jumped to 591. I have about 3 months to get it to 600. I know applying for credit cards is a "hard credit check" which can damage my score, and I was denied a secured card before I paid off the last credit card, so:

-Is it worth it to apply for more secured cards (potentially not via my bank) to raise my score, or will doing so result in my score dropping due to the hard checks?

-Do I have any other means to raise my score by this much in so little time?

I have paid off that only remaining credit account and only have student loans currently affecting my credit score, so I don't have many open accounts affecting it.