Question

pbj111

Paying off child support debt..?
Will paying off my child support debt increase my score? How soon will it reflect on credit score if paid off? Will my credit score decrease with my wages being garnished?

Any type of negative information on your credit reports is bad. I can't say for sure how long it will take for your payments to reflect on your credit reports, in most cases figure a month worst case, sometimes a little longer and sometimes a little shorter. Court ordered debt is something that just doesn't go away with time, so I would take care of it if you can.