Question

GrandaddyGreg

Paid Toyota in full for closed account 4 months ago. Received confirmation. Balance still on report.
I paid Toyota over $1300 for an account that was closed in 2014 because I want the balance listed as paid in full. I got a confirmation letter from Toyota that said that I no longer have a balance on the account. I just pulled my credit report, and my balance is listed as $13XX with 2 of 3 credit bureaus.

I contacted Toyota financial who said that they don't report to the bureaus and that I would have to contact a different department (who they dind't have contact info for). I tried disputing with the bureaus, and the disputes came back with the same result.

What's my next step? Who at Toyota can I contact to get the balance removed?