Question

jojojakedawson

old accounts on my credit report i want removed
How to get HARD Hits taken off my credit report so me credit score will go up

If those inquiries were legitimately yours or occurred during the credit/business transactions (I recently learned that they don't actually needs your expressed consent to run your credit and/or your SSN to do so either)? Then you can't have them removed for 2 years (25th months), you can try to dispute them if you like. ... If those "old" accounts were negative accounts or have negative informations assorted with them? Then it would need to be at least 7 years from date it happened (late payment) or 7 1/2 years from Date Of First Delinquency for charge-offs/collections. Closed accounts in good standing can be included fro up to 10 years from when it was closed, I personally want my old closed/paid off accounts on my reports for as long as I can, they are actually benefiting my credit profiles. In short, we cannot have entries randomly removed from our credit report, just because we don't like it or its affecting our credit scores.