Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Cards
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
My son in UT has ~$100,000 Chase CC debt -- IN MY NAME - HELP !
Several years ago, my 35-year-old son, started a business using my Chase Bank CC.
Over time he has fallen behind and now has a total of ~ $100,000 on two Chase Cards.
I am 72 and cannot pay off this debt. for him.
How can I get Chase to transfer this debt FROM my name TO my son's name?
We have tried unsuccessfully to do this before.
My Credit score was ~ 700, but now is ~ 606 !

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.