Question

cjord1948

my score dropped 30 pts dont understand nothing chsnged

Mine too

My Transunion dropped 78 points for no apparent reason. My score per CK was 643 in Feb. now is back down in the 500's I was like WTF?? I have had NO activity at all dealing with my credit. I have been trying to build it up for the past 4 years. So, I just got off the phone with Transunion and guess what??? This site is FULL OF ****!!  I don't even have a credit score for Transunion as of right now. I believe what CK is trying to do with some of us is get us to get these silly *** credit cards and such that are advertised all over their site here. Well they can kiss my ***. Wow... just wow!!! Oh FYI my Equifax is still in the high 600's. LMFAO  

Same situation

Trying to rent a place out of town and my score on CK shows 70 points lower for the first time. Nothing has changed. I tried to get info from Equifax where the scores were shown as lower also, but have to wait for a mailed answer. The questions they asked to verify my identity indicated that someone has applied for a large loan in my name. How can I check this activit through CK?