Question

Camerainspector

My husband wants me to check his score. How do I set it up?

Most Helpful Response

Setting Husbands account

All you have to do is set up a seperate account in his name. My account was under yahoo.com so used my G Mail for him. 

You can set up the name as something you or he can remember. You go ahead & pick out the pass words or have him

pick them names & numbers  for the sign-in. Make sure it is you write the password down so you will have it in case you

forget plus he will be able to use it when he wants to. This is the way I set up my husbands account up.  Good luck to you.  

You each need separate e-mail addresses to set up the accounts.  He can set up one at Yahoo or Google quite easily.