Question

Tom12582

My credit score just dropped over 100 points with almost no noticeable reason?
No changes except closing out a loan that I did not need for college as I was able to come up with the funds. I don't understand how this drops me over 100 points when my current usage balance is 0 on all credit cards and the other loans haven't changed in 2 years as I am student.

i would venture to say that it is most likely due to your very limited credit lines.  Since you are young and do not have an extensive history, losing even one of your lines of credit could cause a sharp drop.  A factor in your score is total accounts, and while it is a low impact, if the number is too low then it can hurt.