Question

chemjohn

My credit score is 694 for equifax, but it has not gone up. How do I raised my credit score?
I'm a college student, I have 3 loans and a secured credit card. I always pay my card on time, and never use more than 30% of my balance. For some reason, my credit score is not going up, and I want to know how to increased my score. Recently I had to take another small loan, so my scored decreased due to the " average credit age history" factor. I won't be taking any more loans, and all of them are small loans.